All 6 art Reviews

In the Palm of my Hand In the Palm of my Hand

Ah.. My version of Ken. :]

It looks amazing. Very sophisticated. I prefer apples over PCs, any day.

sirhenrystudios responds:

Thanks for the review, I worked hard to get it just right, glad you like it!

dat pencil dat pencil

Woaaaahhh..

How the hell did you do that with color pencil?! I give you mad respect.

Ivy Valentine Ivy Valentine

Nice composition.

I've never seen Ivy so naked. (joke) I love how you made her look soft and more like an average woman, instead of a video game character with a badass sword. And a deep voice. She's pretty. I like how the violets of her nails and lips come close. Keep up the great work. :D

Colin Firth. Colin Firth.

Maybe, maybe..

The thing that I like about this piece are his eyes. They're focused on something and I think at the position he's at, it's sort of complicated. It worked though, well. I like the value you did around his hairline. Something seems off around the mouth,though. I think if you tried pen and ink it might show you the difference between line and value. Faces are full of values. You have great structure, but having plain lines make it look more like a sketch.

IloveNantes responds:

Okay, thank you! :D

Make Us Whole Make Us Whole

Say...

Do you happen to be subscribed to GameInformer? Well someone sent in this really.. Really. Cool picture of someone in Dead Space(obviously never played it, not much of a FPS) And I think it was pretty awesome. But this.. Tops it. And it got the 1st place prize.

everydaycombat responds:

I am subscribed to GameInformer, actually! I'm so flattered you think so, thanks!

Unconventional Still Life Unconventional Still Life

3 things an American can't Live without.

Salt, because we're all fat. Wii remote, because how else are we going to play Nintendo's greatest invention. Camera, because we have to relive our miserable lives over and over. Otherwise I think it's more than "Just some stuff lying around." I think it symbolizes America's materialistic behaviors. A-frickin'-mazing. Can you say my new idol?